1. We love rain, wind and cold.
2. We raised money for our programs and services!
3. Lots of Coffee and Bagels!!!
4. We got to hang out with Queen of Peace High School students.
5. We like a leisurely stroll for 3 miles.
6. We joined forces with AGLO and Team Elm Cougar.
7. We saw the Windy City Cowboys and their awesome dance moves.
8. Every year, thousands of Chicagoans support and raise awareness for the fight against AIDS.
9. Free t-shirts!
10. “We show the world in a very public way who we are – residents, staff, board members, friends, family, supporters – and that we ALL come together as a TEAM to raise money and awareness about the lives that are transformed through Alexian Brothers AIDS Ministry.” – Michelle Wetzel, CEO
See more pictures on Facebook!